Helps remove and improve cosmetic appearance of crusting and flaking Equine skin and coats.
- Helps remove and improve cosmetic appearance of crusting and flaking equine skin and coats
- Easy application
- Pleasant lemongrass and peppermint fragrance
Natural and non-toxic.
Proudly Australian made
Directions: Apply initially once a day for a fortnight and then a few times weekly for maintenance. Test and/or apply lightly first to proud areas including the head.
(The roll-on is great to apply lightly around the head and facial areas).
It is normal for damaged skin to come away.
Avoid spraying in direct sunlight. Early morning and evening are best.
Ingredients: Water, Castor Oil, Lemongrass, Litsea, and Peppermint Plant Extracts , Natural Emulsifiers and Preservatives.
- For External use only
- Keep out of reach of Children
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius
- Stop using if any irritation occurs